For the academic year 2022-2023, applicants are invited for the Central European University Scholarship to Hungary. The CEU Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. CEU is a top-ranked university that offers many scholarships. CEU Bachelors Scholarships and CEU Masters Degree Scholarships are available. Most expenses will be covered by the CEU Scholarship.
Apply without paying an application fee. This scholarship is full-time in Hungary. There is no language requirement like TOEFL/IELTS. Upload your English Language Proficiency Certificate from Your Previous University. You will be exempted from IELTS in this case. You can study in Hungary without IELTS.
The CEU provides the most generous, highly prestigious, and accessible scholarship schemes, open to all candidates from all countries. There are many scholarships available in Hungary without IELTS. This requirement is usually waived for candidates whose first language was English. CEU programs are ranked among the top 50 in the world. It is affordable to study in Hungary. Below are the details about the Central European University Scholarship to Hungary 2022.
Related: Canadian Job and Scholarship Opportunities
Information about Central European University Scholarship
- University: Central European University
- Course Level: BS, MS & Ph.D. degrees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Financed
- Deadline: February 1, 2022 (for Scholarship) and March 15, 2022 (for Self Financing).
Financial Coverage for the Central European University Scholarship
Hungary is a multicultural and diverse country with many fun experiences for international students. It covers Meals, Accommodation, Health, Tuition, Allowance, and Stipend.
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship – 1,000 EUR/month
- CEU Master’s Distinction scholarship – 750 EUR/month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month
- The Tuition Fee can be up to 100%
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend for housing and living expenses
Related: USA Embassy Scholarships with Grants and Sponsorships
All fields available
CEU offers 50 different departments at the university, including those for Masters and Ph.D. programs. The complete list of CEU programs can be found here.
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
Documents Required for the Scholarship
- Certificate of Education (High School diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate, or any equivalent); all in English (translated).
- Documents proving citizenship (e.g. Passport
- CV-Short Resume
- Medical Certificate
- All citizens, nationals, and permanent residents of the United States of America must submit their Medical College Admission Test results (MCAT).
- If you have an IELTS/TOEFL Language certificate, or English Language Proficiency Certificate from your previous university.
Criteria for Eligibility for the Central European University Scholarship
- All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- For admission to undergraduate, students must have completed at least 12 years of education.
- For Master’s degree applications applicants must have an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree.
- For the Ph.D. admission requirements, applicants must have a master’s or bachelor’s degree/transcript.
- Good academic performance is essential for students
- The language Requirement is English
Related: Fully Funded Scholarships in Thailand Without IELTS 2021
List of universities in Hungary without IELTS
Many universities in Hungary do not require that you submit English Language Tests. Let’s get directly into the list of universities in Hungary that don’t require IELTS.
- University of Debrecen
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- University of Pecs
- University of West Hungary
- Obuda University
- Semmelweis University
- Pazmany Peter Catholic University
- University of Miskolc
- Szent Istvan University
- University of Szeged
- Central European University
Deadline for application
The last date to apply for the Central European University Scholarship in Hungary 2022: is 1 February every year.