The Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers this scholarship and is designed for full-time, 1/2-year master’s programs. Every year, the Swedish Institute issues a call for applications for master’s studies beginning in the autumn semester. The scholarship allows participants to become expert leaders in their respective fields of expertise, as well as to become people who can influence the world with inhabited and polished qualities. By this SI Scholarship of Global Professionals. Students will get first-hand experience in innovation, sustainability, and equality. In SI, the students will have a chance to develop lifelong relationships with the Swedish Alumni Networks.
Also Checkout Upcoming Scholarships To Study in Canada 2023
About SI Scholarship for Global Professionals:
Given is some important information about the scholarship so please go through it before applying for the scholarship.
- Host Country: Sweden
- Host Institution: Sweden Institute
- Funded by: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sweden
- Course Level: Master’s Degree Programs
- Fields of study: SI scholarship is available for approximately 700 master’s programs taught in English. Click here to check the List.
- Course Duration: 1 to 2 years
- No. of seats: 350
- Application Deadline: 10 February to 28 February 2023.
Students from the following countries are eligible for the SI scholarship.
Cambodia; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Ukraine; Vietnam; Zambia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Belarus; Brazil; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Zimbabwe.
Benefits of SI scholarship for Global Professionals:
- This SI scholarship will cover the entire tuition fee.
- Living expenses will be reimbursed, and a monthly stipend of SEK 11,000 will be provided.
- The scholarship will provide Medical Insurance to Fellows.
- Travel Grant: This is a one-time fee, and students who are currently residing in Sweden are not subject to it.
- The scholarship also includes a 15,000 SEK travel grant for the duration of the program.
- Fellows will get membership in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders at the end of the program and will have a special chance to continue networking and advance their careers as a member.
Eligibility for SI scholarship for Global Professionals:
- The applicant must have a minimum of 3000 hours of work experience moreover the candidate must have demonstrated previous leadership experience.
- The applicant must be able to enroll in a master’s program that qualifies for the SI Scholarship.
- The applicant must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities and have completed the University Admissions process and have been admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs by March 30, 2023.
- Other requirements include prior residence and double citizenship. Read the full eligibility criteria on the official website.
The mandatory required documents are
- Letter of Motivation
- Letter of reference
- Experience Certificate of work and Leadership skills
- Copy of your valid passport
Check New Zealand Scholarships for International Students 2022-23
How to apply?
- First of all the candidate have to apply for University admission.
- By March 30, 2023, the candidate must have to take admission in one of the eligible master’s programs for SI Scholarships.
- After completing the admission process, The candidate has to apply for SI scholarships.
- The applicant can apply for up to 4 master’s programs for SI Scholarship in Sweden 2023.
- The applicant will get a personal application number after submitting his or her admission application.
- SI will make the final evaluation of the applications after the admission results for master’s studies and will announce the list of Selected students.
To apply for the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals, click here to APPLY ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.