You can apply now for Chalmers University of Technology Scholarships. Do you want to study in Sweden? The Chalmers University of Technology is here to help you, The Chalmers University of Technology is offering ADLERBERT study Scholarships for deserving students of Masters. Chalmers University offers almost 40 master’s programs taught entirely in English and you can get the opportunity to get a scholarship for any of these programs, Students from 143 Countries are entitled to get this scholarship but are limited to 5 Awards. The Scholarships, which are supported by the Adlerbert Foundations, include a full waiver of tuition costs.
The Chalmers University of Technology conducts research and provides education in technology, science, shipping, and architecture, with a global vision of a sustainable future. The Chalmers University of Technology is located in Gothenburg, Sweden, and has 10,300 full-time students and 3,100 employees and has 13 departments and is well-known for providing an effective environment for innovation.
See Also: One World Scholarship in Austria 2021 | Salzburg Universities
- ADELBERT study Scholarships offer only Master’s programs.
- Institution: Chalmers University of Technology
- Study in: Sweden
- Program Period: 2 years ( 120 credits )
- Deadline: January 18, 2023
Benefits of Chalmers University of Technology Scholarships
Adelbert Study Scholarships cover the entire tuition for the 2-year program.
- The applicants are chosen based on their relative academic excellence, which includes not only their weighted average grade but also the stature of their home university and the priority order of their application for Chalmers Master’s Programs.
- 1st year Master’s program applicants.
- Applicant must be fluent in English.
- Students in their final year of Bachelor’s studies who do not have a completed degree but are enrolled in the final semester of a program leading to the required degree may apply to Chalmers. If you are eligible, you must obtain certification from your current university. With your application, you must submit an official document proving that you are a current student in your final semester of studies.
- If you receive an offer, you must confirm your acceptance by the deadline specified in the notification.
To apply for Adlerbert Study Scholarships, please follow the steps below:
- Create an account by following this link.
- Log in to this website.
- Choose from one or more Master’s programs at Chalmers.
- Get your Application number by clicking “to application”.
- All the Certificates of Diplomas/degrees from previous university studies.
- Transcripts and grades of completed courses.
- Evidence of English language proficiency.
- Relevant pages of your passport or other Legal Identification.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Project portfolio.
- Letter of motivation
- Work Experience Certificate
- Letter of recommendation
You must upload your documents before the 1st of February here.
See Also: CERN Summer Students Program in Switzerland 2023 | Fully Funded
How To Apply For Chalmers University of Technology Scholarships?
To get the unique link to your scholarship application form, open the online request and submit it after this an email with a link to the online scholarship application form will be sent to you. This email can get up to 24 Hours.
After getting the Scholarship form, please fill out it carefully. Choose “Adlerbert Study Scholarships (100% tuition fee reduction)” as the scholarship you wish to apply for. Also, fill the remaining data with authenticated data.
You must formally accept the scholarship offer in order to preserve your scholarship offer. Your notification of the scholarship offer will include instructions. Verify your confirmation by the due date.
Visit the official Adlerbert Study Scholarships webpage to learn more.