Yes, You read it Right! CERN Summer Students Program in Switzerland 2023 is open now. CERN is a Free Summer program in Switzerland for Undergraduate & Graduate students. There is No Application Fee. The Administration Panel will select Many International Students this year. CERN Summer Exchange Program will cover all your expenses because it is a Fully Funded Short Term Summer Program in Swiss Country.
Applicants belonging to CERN Member Countries or Associate Member States doing an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Master’s Degree in Any Academic Course are eligible. A Life Time Opportunity to spend your summer in Switzerland without IELTS & TOEFL. There is No Limitation on internship Areas. Switzerland is one of the best beautiful countries in Europe.
Many Swiss universities are in the world’s top 100 ranked universities. Switzerland is one of the best beautiful countries in Europe. Apply for this Fully Funded Exchange Program. Maximum tenure would be 3 Months. They have Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics Fields, IT-related programs, and Projects. Further details are given below:
- Country: Switzerland
- Organization: CERN
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Duration: 3 Months
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
About CERN Student Program
CERN is a European Organization that Provides Summer, International Internships, and Student Exchange Program Opportunities for 3 Months. You will visit the faculties of CERN. will meet diverse people. they will deliver lectures to you.
And at the end, A Short report on your work and project at CERN will be expected at the end of your stay. Applicants doing Undergraduate or Graduate can apply.
- A 90 CHF per Day subsistence allowance to cover the cost of accommodation and meals in Geneva.
- A Travel Allowance to cover airfare tickets.
- Health Insurance.
- You will get help in finding Accommodation.
Summer Student Fields
During this Exciting Summer Exchange Program Internship, Experts and Scientists from around the world share their knowledge about a wide range of topics:
- Computer Science
- Candidates of all nationalities are welcome to apply for this Summer Student Programme.
- You are a Bachelor’s or Master’s student (not Ph.D.) in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics and should have completed at least three years of full-time studies at the university level.
- You have not worked at CERN before with any other status (Technical Student, Trainee, User, or another status) for more than 3 months.
- You have a good knowledge of English; knowledge of French would be an advantage.
You will need the following documents, clearly labeled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format to complete your application:
- A Good CV is needed. Check: How To Write a CV?
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript
- Two mandatory reference letters from your lecturers and/or previous internships. Check: Recommendation Letter For Scholarship 2023
How To Apply
You have to complete the Application Form Online. And make sure to submit all documents required to apply for this program. To Apply Please visit the Official website of the CERN Summer Program.
Was this article helpful? For further inquiries on the CERN Summer Students Program, kindly click the official link above.